Thursday, January 5, 2012

spOtted: new year, new me.

I know it's been a good while since I posted last, but hey-- better late than never, right?

I decided to write my resolution post[including why I want this to happen, etc.]-- then fill you in on the events of the past.. month-ish.

My resolutions for this year are as follows--
   
             LOSE WEIGHT - [I know I'll never be a size zero, but I do know I can love my body more. My goal is to get back to a size 6, in however long it takes me, but lose 20 pounds by May. VERY POSSIBLE. I'll be posting about the weight loss as it goes '&such.]

           READ MORE - [If that means the girls at the salon start a book club, so be it. I want to read as many books as I can this year. Starting with 'Sense '& Sensibility'.]

          STOP SWEARING - [it's really not a cute habit.]

         GO BACK TO CHURCH - [finding a Christian church out here would be a g r e a t place to start.]

          START A BUCKET LIST&' CHECKING THINGS OFF - [I want a month by month bucket list. I'll be posting those lists here as well, and letting you all know as they are passed off.

         do NOT cut my hair - [aside from trims, layers &'bangs. I miss my long hair.]

          GO ON MORE DATES WITH KALEB - [I love falling in love all over again with him, &'our schedules have gotten so hectic lately, we don't really have time for each other.

          JOURNAL MORE FREQUENTLY - [seriously-- I want to have certain things written down forever.]

          TAKE MORE PICTURES - [see above post. it's all about the memories.]

           LIVE EACH DAY LIKE IT'S MY LAST - [why not start at the end of the world?]

          DON'T LET A DAY GO BY WITHOUT TELLING SOMEONE THAT I LOVE THEM - [out loud. pets count. even if I look in the mirror &'tell myself it. It HAS to happen.

        IF I CAN'T FIND SOMETHING DECENT ON T.V. -- TURN IT OFF [do I really need to explain this one?]

      You know how there is always that one song that can cheer you up &'make you smile no matter what? &'you crank it up &'dance around to it &'sing it at the top of your lungs? yeah-- I'm gonna have one of  'those days' more often.

     NO MORE DRUNK TEXTING OF EXES - [along with no drunk tweeting, Facebook updating, etc.]

      WRITE DOWN 5 REASONS ON WHY I WOULD MARRY ME - I have to find them somehow..

 Okay-- I'm sleepy. I'll try and post tomorrow, but no promises. Love ya'll.

xo-- evie<3

     

1 comment:

  1. “Congratulations Yvonne Stuart! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

    click here

    ReplyDelete