Saturday, October 22, 2011

spOtted: happily ever after?





Long story, short:
He's 6"0', and I'm fun size. 
He's quite an introvert, and I'm... pretty much far from it. 
He's a nerd, I'm a social butterfly. 
We dated in high school, and it didn't work out.

But now, by the grace of God, we have found our way back to each other. We are strong, and flirty, and playful. He teaches me something new about myself everyday, and we can talk for hours. 

I wake up to a "Good morning, beautiful" text every morning, and we can barely spend one day apart.

I've known him for three years... And all it took was 2 weeks for me to fall head over heels in love with him again. And then I fall in love with him all over again every single day. 

I'm never bored when I'm with him. (Actually as I'm posting this, I'm at his best friends LAN birthday party; a.k.a. a HUGE nerd fest.) I'm strangely content, and comfortable in my own skin. He makes me blush, never talks down to me, supports my dreams, and laughs at my jokes. He makes me happy to be... me. 

I'm gonna marry that boy someday. 

xo-evie

No comments:

Post a Comment