Monday, October 10, 2011

spOtted: What's Your Number?

I just saw What's Your Number?' today.

Let's be real here.. I have a love/hate relationship with this movie. It was so funny, but it makes you think.. A LOT.

Ms. Anna Faris was incredible as Alli, on her search to find the best ex (or.. On one night stand?) of her life. From the weirdo she lost her virginity too, (believe me... This guy was beyond creepy) to her rich and famous high school boyfriend, she wades through the douche bags, finger sniffers, and puppet masters with cute, and witty charm. All while battling her mother, and helping her sister plan her wedding.


Despite it all, she learns a lesson we all need to learn (myself included): BEING IN LOVE MEANS BEING YOURSELF.


This movie is a must see. Great for laughs, and touching moments.

I'll for sure be seeing it again!

xo-evie

No comments:

Post a Comment