Thursday, October 27, 2011

spOtted: A Better Heart..

Its finally, finally over. After months &' months of tears, &' heartache &' fighting-- its over.

As most of you know (I don't know who actually reads this) I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Kaden. Well, when Kaden was about five months old, I made the hard decision of giving him up for adoption. I realized that I was in no place to give him the life I wanted too.

Well, I had an issue.. Kaden's father, wasn't particulary in the picture. So I needed him to sign his rights over, in order for my sister, Shannon (Kaden's best choice) to adopt him. Well.. There was A LOT of drama. Much to much to go into. But long story short, a lot of people got hurt, and there was a lot of confusion and frustration, but it came down to a simple truth: we need to do what's best for Kaden.

I just barely, maybe 45 minutes ago, was told that Kaden's father was ready to sign over his rights.

So now, as much as my heart is breaking, a new chapter of life is about to begin, and with that being said, I would like to say thank you to Kaden's dad, for being strong and brave. I also want to thank Shannon, and her family for taking Kaden in and giving him everything I wished for him. I love my son very much, and om so grateful to ths experience for making me stronger.

That's all for now..

xo-- evie

"When faced with a tough decision, your heart &' your head are going to tell you two different things. So sit &' think for awhile. Then decide if you have a better head, or a better heart." --unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment