Monday, November 14, 2011

spOtted: A Whole New World?

(So I typed up this blog once already, only to have the internet decide to freak out, &' just not work. hahah! So this is my second attempt. Hopefully it works! If not-- this little bit of commentary is pointless. If it does work-- all of my readers can laugh at me.)

So after not blogging for quite some time, I have a good amount to catch up on. So lets start from the beginning...


Halloween has come &' gone, sadly. We went up to Logan for a family party &' I had such a fun time. I got to meet some of the extended family. They are all such fun, lovely people. I can't promise I remember everyones names (there was a good amount of people there! I met so many people.) but I can remember what a fun time it was.

Shortly after that, Kaleb got a new job at a place called AlliedBarton-- a security company that works all over the Salt Lake Valley. Well, he got hired on full time, &' had incredible hours (incredible as in he had weekends off, &' a set schedule.) Well basically, right after getting hired, he was diagnosed with strep. When he let his boss know, his boss told him to NOT come in, not until the antibiotics had been in his system for the correct amount of time, &' such. So Kaleb went along with that, &' was fine. Well, after that, he got a call letting him know that his boss said he was "giving away" his shifts. AFTER MISSING ONE DAY, THAT HE WAS TOLD NOT TO COME IN FOR. So right off the bat, I'm thinking, something is just not right here. So that gets sorted out, and Kaleb carries on working-- &' next thing we know is, his schedule changes-- BIG TIME. His boss decides to change him to a "flex" schedule, &' now Kaleb is working Friday, Saturday and Sunday, completely ridiculous hours. So it's just issue after issue. Well, Kaleb called in yesterday, being sick still. Well, his boss calls him this morning, &' fires him. So not okay with me. Apparently, things just "aren't working out" for them. Right, cause the guy had it out for him to begin with. I guess that's how things go. This guy can cause issues when he decides he doesn't like a person. That makes perfect sense. It sounds like a great company to work for, don't you think? So I guess it's a blessing, in a way that Kaleb doesn't work there anymore. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Well, with that being said, Kaleb &' I have been discussing some big things-- like... REALLY big things. He's talking about maybe moving out to Logan-- &' he wants me to go with him. So, if everything works out the way we want it too, that will for sure be happening.

This relationship is-- simply put-- the easiest relationship I've ever been in. I'm comfortable. I can be myself. I haven't laughed so much as I have lately. Being around him is as easy breathing. I feel so good about myself when he's around, &' he's so funny. I can't wait to experience the future with him.

Well-- That's all for now.

I'm sure I'll have more to talk about later.

xo-- evie


No comments:

Post a Comment