Wednesday, November 30, 2011

spOtted: Tis The Season.

Oh, my. I can't believe December is here! Well-- it's here tomorrow. hahah! But still, it's pretty much here. I have been so Christmas-y, poor Kaleb is practically ripping his hair out; from making him listen to Christmas music, to watching silly Hallmark Christmas specials[like-- right now, as I'm typing this] he's been such a good sport[he has a Grinchy mentality].
[left to right; me,Diana,Brooke]

[short hair!]
But before I start discussing Christmas, I should talk about Thanksgiving. I spent it in Logan with Cubby's family, like promised. It was, to say the least, eventful. From the whole house filling with smoke, thanks to the turkey[don't worry, it turned out fine], to cookie trains '& yummy eggnog, to cute aprons '& making pumpkin pie, it was a great day. I'm so glad I got to spend it with the future in laws. On top of that-- I chopped all my hair off. Go. Me. Hahah!
[Kasen saying the blessing.]
Since Thanksgiving has come '&gone I am now officially allowed to begin my FULL Christmas enjoyment[see aforementioned music '&movies]. In a few short days, I will heading back to my favorite place in the whole world with my favorite man in the whole world trilling carols all the way there. Upon my arrival, the tree will be put up, '&decorated. Cookies will be made. Presents will be wrapped. 

fa la la la fabulous! 
[simply,simple love]





barbie train
police train



gramma train

stay merry '&bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment